We are again back with a new article about whatsapp. In this article, I will teach you about How to record whatsapp calls on android.
WhatsApp call was a major update in whatsapp history. In starting it was very glitchy and not good to use. But over a period of time, it improved a lot and made itself one of the best app to call over the internet.
WhatsApp calling is based on VOIP technology. VOIP means Voice Over Internet Protocol it acts as a normal phone call but it is made over the internet.
WhatsApp calling feature was introduced in India around the year 2015. Since then many people were using it. This became very famous because those days normal voice calls were very expensive though internet pack was also expensive.
But WhatsApp call provided a feature of voice calling which is totally free. A user can call anyone anytime just like a normal call.
Other benefits of using WhatsApp are it is totally safe. Like when a person calls normally that call can be traced But call over VOIP is next to impossible to trace. As data traveled from one end to other end is encrypted.
Now people were asking if there any way to record WhatsApp calls on android. So here we are with a highly requested article.
How to Record WhatsApp Calls?
Recording WhatsApp calls are not the same for voice calls and video calls both need a different way to records and different apps.
How to record voice calls on WhatsApp?
To record whatsapp voice calls you need to download an app from google play store. The app is called Cube Call Recorder.
Follow the steps:
- Download and Install Cube Call Recorder downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and now switch to whatsapp. You should not close the app just change the app to whatsapp.
- Now call anyone by whatsapp.
- The onscreen widget from app will turn green this means your call is being recording.
- End the call it will stop recording.
To listen all the recordings open the app you will see all the recording in main screen.
Note: Some mobiles do not support this app.
- How to Create WhatsApp Stickers in Android 
- How To Make Youtube Kids App Safe on Android?
- How to use WhatsApp in local language?
How to record Video calls on WhatsApp?
There is no specific app on recording video calls on whatsapp. You can do it with many different app. No app specifically made to record whatsapp calls this is just a trick which can be used to record whatsapp calls.
Follow the steps:
- Download and install AZ Screen Recorder.
- Open the app.
- Allow the app to access files, audio etc.
- Allow it to over the app toggle.
- Now you will see a small button on right side of screen.
- click on it and click on red button to start recording.
- Make a video call or you can start recording video calls in between calls.
- Click on side bubble it will show stop recording button.
- Your recording will be saved automatically.
Not only AZ Screen Recorder can do this but you can search for any screen recording app and you can record your screen not only record whatsapp calls but this can be done with any app.
If you found any problem with recording whatsapp calls then you can comment down below we can help you
If you like this tutorial Please leave your feedback which will help us to know more about what I can do to improve us.
Please leave feedback and ask us any question which you need help with like any tutorial. I will be happy to make an article for you. Don’t Forget to Share On your social media.