After the supermassive success of PUBG in android smartphone Fortnite has also launched its beta version for Android devices. Earlier it was only available to users who have invited to download this game. But now they have opened it for everyone.
Just as Player Unknown Battle Ground, Fortnite is also a Battle Royal game. But the limitation to this game is it is only available for high-end Android devices. Another Limitation to download this game is it is not available on Google Play Store. They have told this id done because of with every in-app purchase users makes, Google keeps a cut in total revenue the amount becomes a large chunk of money when you trade in millions. So to avoid this issue they have bypassed google play store and encourage users to download it directly from Fortnite OFFICIAL Website.
As I have earlier told this game is not compatible with every android device it only works with High-End Devices. So here is a list of devices which are compatible to run the game smoothly. The list is published by Fortnite.com.
The following Android devices are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge ,A9 (2018), S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8, 8.1/X7
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone / Phone 2
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
- Google Pixel 3/XL
- Lenovo Moto Z3
- Huawei Honor View 20, Mate 20 /X/Pro
- Samsung Galaxy A9
If your device is not listed then check for the basic requirements of fortnite for Android are:
- OS: Recommended Android 8.0 or higher, 64 bit
- RAM: 3GB or higher
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
It also has one more major requirement:
It wants the device to support 60FPS to run game buttery smoothly. According to them the following devices currently support 60 frames per second:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (USA variant)
- HONOR View20
- Huawei Mate 20 X
- 5 Must Have Free Android Apps for Youtubers
- Top 5 Free Antivirus For Android Phones 2019 [UPDATED]
- 5 Best Weight Loss Android Apps for Free
How to download Fortnite in Android?
Just Follow the steps below
#2 Click Play Free Now.
#3 Click a yellow Download Button, Under Download fortnite on android?
#4 It will ask to start to download the game manager.
Downloading fortnite is super simple. But devices handling so much graphics effects need a lot of power. The game is big It is over 1.5 GB for an android game. In my days GTA Vice city for PC one of the best games was that big. But now Android has those massive games.
Comment down below what is your first choice PUBG or Fortnite for android?
Please leave feedback and ask us any question which you need help with like any tutorial. I will be happy to make an article for you. Don’t Forget to Share On your social media.